[OpenSER-Users] [CDRTool] How to get the "In" and "Out" columns?

Andy Smith smithacs0 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 19:04:07 CET 2008

Hi Iñaki,

  For me this is functioning fine, I have just enabled the database accoutning in mediaproxy.ini and it worked
as soon as I got mediaproxy working correctly...
Do you know if mediaproxy is writing any data to the database? For MySQL you need SQLite and mysql_python.
Also for authentication reasons the MySQL user you connect as from Mediaproxy needs to have their password
set as OLD_PASSWORD (old/poor security type password) in the users table in mysql DB.

cheers Andy.