[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER - a slow starter?

Morten Isaksen misak at misak.dk
Wed Feb 13 19:30:17 CET 2008

Hi!

This sound a lot like a problem I have with Allied Telesis iMG616
devices. I think it is a bug in the client.

For some reason the client is reusing some part of the credentials
after a reboot and OpenSER refuses to register the client because it
thinks it is a replay attack. Sorry for the vague description but I
cannot remember the details.

Try to disable the database storage in useloc or try to decrease the
max expire value in OpenSER.

--
Morten Isaksen
http://www.misak.dk/blog/