[OpenSER-Users] FreeRADIUS-CDRTool Prepaid Connector 1.1 Released

A.smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Wed Feb 13 12:53:12 CET 2008

Hi Dan/List,

  I was reading the post below and trying to understand how your config
works. If
you are implementing this with something like a Cisco PSTN then you need all
of
these: PSTN, OpenSER, Mediaproxy and Yate involved in the SIP route? Does
the RTP
stream have to route via Yate and mediaproxy? :S

thanks for any help! cheers Andy.