[OpenSER-Users] OpenSer and NAT

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Mon Feb 11 13:04:35 CET 2008

Dear Iñaki

Thanks for your quick reply, you have stated that STUN is transparent and once applied OpenSER modules wont detect NAT and therefore wont act upon the packets.
You also said that both solution can work together. Let's suppose that STUN did not help a NAT client..in that case the proxy module of openser would kick in and start acting right ?

Thx