[OpenSER-Users] Tech prefix and CarrierRoute

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Feb 8 11:25:19 CET 2008

On Thursday 07 February 2008, TCB wrote:
> I need to append the callerid as tech prefix to all outgoing calls for
> complience with my billing Server. I'm
> using carrierroute model for routing. Can i do this or do i have to resort
> to do it from within the openser script

Hi,

i'm not sure what a 'tech prefix' is. But you can prefix any string to the
rewritten URI, take a look at the rewrite_prefix stuff in the cr module
README.

This prefix is fixed for each carrier, thus you can't prefix a changing
callerid to the URI by this means. But this can be achieved either by:

- changing the source code of the rewrite function in the cr module
- and also by using subst or subst_user of the textops module, i think

Cheers,

Henning