[OpenSER-Users] id openser mising?

Kalinda G gkalinda at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 05:09:00 CET 2008

Openser admins!

I did installation of OpenSER using the source from SVN, and noticed that
openser unix id no longer added by itself during installation (i.e. make
all; make install). See the following file which state that openser to be
started by id openser.

$ egrep "USER|GROUP" /etc/default/openser
USER=openser
GROUP=openser
$

I can manually add openser but want to make sure if something got broken
along the line. Btw, there was another installation done 2007-12-26 via SVN,
I do not re-call adding this id manually. Could someone confirm this please.

Suppose this id has to be added manually, what other associated items need
to reflect this change. Thanks!

~gkalinda