[OpenSER-Users] openser+diameter communication problem-------->kindly pay attentionusers

bhargav.b at renovau.com bhargav.b at renovau.com
Wed Feb 6 05:08:55 CET 2008

hellow everybody,

i have to authorise clients connected to openser with the help of
opendiameter. can
u guide me to do the needed thing. actually i have installed
opendiameter,openser,xlite[soft phone].right now xlite is
communicating and authorised by
openser.i have added most of all modules in openser configuration file
provided by
openser group.even openser is communicating with open diameter
client.but the problem is
the user name and password are not identified by opendiameter client.
         could u tell me how to add user information in
opendiameter[username,passwd,etc]so that server can authorise him to
do further task.
    in clients dump i can see messages like"code not found,avp not
found "sort of things.
i really need u peoples help in developing a working model.

your's faithfully
bhargav.b