[Kamailio-Users] trying to use call park for similar a music on hold

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Dec 31 12:30:19 CET 2008

El Miércoles, 31 de Diciembre de 2008, Ricky Gutierrez escribió:
> Hi list, I am trying to make work to the parking of calls with openser and
> asterisk, which I want to do is when two UAC are in the middle of a call
> one of them can transfer a call with *700 and this is sent to asterisk to
> the extension by default...
>
> the problem here is that when I make the transfer to the extension 700 the
> asterisk it doesn't return it to the extension that I originate the
> transfer, the call it returns to the extension in delay ..
>
> I can see when I make the transfer in the SDP that the openser puts me
> c=IN IP4 0.0.0.0 , but asterisk doesn't return the call to the extension
> that I originate the transfer

Hi Ricky, this is more a quesiton about Asterisk than about Kamailio. Kamailio
acts just as a proxy in your scenario and has nothing to handle about call
parking.

Kamailio is pure SIP while your question is about a PBX feature. Sincerelly I
don't see a solution/fix in the Kamailio side. Try the same scenario without
Kamailio. When it works try it with Kamailio and compare the results.
It could be, of course, a limitation/bugin Asterisk.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo