[Kamailio-Users] Help!! Getting get_hdr_field: out of memory

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 10:36:36 CET 2008

Hello,

On 12/23/08 16:20, Krunal Patel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using openser 1.2.3.
1.2.3 is rather old. Can you update to a newer version? kamailio 1.4.3
for example...
> I have increased PKG_MEM_POOL_SIZE to 4MB.
> Openser worked properly for 4 days since last restart.
> I found get_hdr_field: out of memory for all messages.
This might be a side effect, the leak can be in other parts. Please
follow the guidelines described here:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/troubleshooting:memory

Grab the log messages and put them somewhere to download, if they are
too big. The log will help to identify where the issue is.

Note that out of memory messages can occur due to heavy traffic, with no
leak there -- case when increasing the private memory size is the solution.

Happy holidays!
Daniel

> I did openser restart & the issue is fixed now.
>
> Is anybody there who have faced the same issue?
>
> Thanks in advance!!
>
> --
> Krunal patel

Daniel-Constantin Mierla