[Kamailio-Users] serMyAdmin database connection

Flavio Goncalves flavio at asteriskguide.com
Thu Dec 18 10:33:54 CET 2008

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:29:56 +0200
From: TCB <tawandac at gmail.com>
Subject: [Kamailio-Users] serMyAdmin error
To: users <users at lists.kamailio.net>

I'm trying to install serMyAdmin using a remote mysql DB. I keep getting
the
following error.
Caused by: org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could
not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link
failure
I changed context.xml to point to the remote DB.

Where else should i change DB the credential
--
TC

Please try to connect to your database using mysql command line, to check if your permissions are ok. I will verify the JDBC connection with a remote database. Regards, Flavio E. Goncalves