[Kamailio-Users] Is there a way to detect use_media_proxy called or not?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 10:20:42 CET 2008

Hello,

On 12/18/08 10:54, Krunal Patel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know how to detect whether use_media_proxy is called?
> What I want to do is:
> Do end_media_session for bye or cancel if & only if use_media_proxy
> has been called during invite or reply route.
>
> Is it possible?
for BYEs: when you process the INVITE you can add a special parameter to
record-route header that you will check in the route header of your BYE.

For CANCEL, you can destroy the session in failure route and you check
for nat flag or you arm that failure route for natted calls.

> If it is then please let me know how to implement it?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> --
> Krunal Patel

Daniel-Constantin Mierla