[Kamailio-Users] simple call between 2phones

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Dec 17 18:45:57 CET 2008

2008/12/17 BERGANZ François <francois at acropolistelecom.net>:
> Hello,
>

> I know kamailio, but, I don't know how to do :
>

> Call between 2phone which are registered !
>
> Know you how to do ?

Sorry but, do you really know Kamailio and you don't know how to route
a simple call to a registered user?
The steps are simple:

- alice sends a REGISTER to Kamailio.
- Kamailio askes for credentials (if configured).
- Kamailio accepts the REGISTER and stores it in location table (or in memory).
- bob calls alice at domain AoR through Kamailio.
- Kamailio does a lookup("location") for that AoR.
- alice is registered so the above function will replace the INVITE
RURI with the location of alice.
- Kamailio does a simple t_relay to the new destination (RURI in case
there is no NAT).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>