[Kamailio-Users] Configuring Kamailio with Asterisk gateways

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Dec 15 11:22:51 CET 2008

El Lunes, 15 de Diciembre de 2008, Juan Asencio escribió:
> I have look for some tutorials, but the one in Kamailio website have me a
> little confuse, because the files content is different. I guess it must be
> the .cfg file from Openser the one that is describe on the website.
>
> http://kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/asterisk:realtime-integration
>

> Could any one suggest me some tutorials, to see how the kamailio.cfg file
> should be edited?

What I can suggest you is that doing copy&paste of a Kamailio config file and
expecting it to works with no problems is just impossible.
If you don't control *how* Kamailio works, and how SIP works, then you will
have problems in any moment (problems which will be hard to understand and
solve if the only you have done before is copy&paste).

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo