[Kamailio-Users] Kamalio Support for RFC 3323 " Privacy"

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Dec 12 00:17:39 CET 2008

El Jueves, 11 de Diciembre de 2008, ingdavidcespedes at cable.net.co escribió:
> Agree with all that you say. Only that the "P-Preferred-Identity:" is
> optional. If it is not present, the proxy should add a predefined
>  P-Asserted-Identity: header field, if it is going to send the request to a
> trusted node.

Well, PPI is just used by the client if it wants to tell him proxy who he is
(and doesn't want to indicate it in the From since theorically the From
shouldn't be changed by the proxy).

> But as you can see, this implies different possible cases. So it would be
> very nice if we can do all of this using some module or something like
> that, don't you think so?

I already implement this exactly behaviour by examining the PPI header instead
of From when PPI is present. Perhaps you mean a specific module/functions for
this task? Could you describe these functions?

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo