[Kamailio-Users] avp script flags

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 22:56:37 CET 2008

Hello,

while adapting the PV API, I got into the AVP script flags? Is anyone
still using them? If yes, for what purpose, maybe we can figure out a
nicer way and drop these flags.

We have to find the solution to make AVPs from kamailio/openser and ser
compatible in the new sip-router.org project.

Just for those not being sure what I am talking about, avp names can
have flags after the name type specifier, like:

$avp(i3:23) - meaning that flags 1 and 2 (bitmask ...0011) are set for
that avp.

As I haven't seen any related discussions for quite some time, the
functionality might not be updated all over the code.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com