[Kamailio-Users] preparing kamailio-1.4.3, planning for 1.5.0

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Dec 5 16:55:41 CET 2008

Hi,

according to our last IRC meeting [1] we want to release a minor release for
the 1.4 branch in the next days. We've did already over 40 changes in this
branch, many of them for important bugs, so i propose the next thursday, the
11th december as the date for 1.4.3. So if you have any important backports
or other fixes that should go into this release, please commit them until
this day.

While already on the release topic, the code freeze period for the 1.5.0
release will be start in the mid of Januar, roughly in about 6 weeks from
now. So if you like to contribute something that should be included in this
release, please commit it to our repository or upload the patch to the
tracker for review. Already finished features and the roadmap can be found as
usual in our wiki at [2, 3].

If you like to give the new features a try, then you find prebuild packages
for several debian releases here [4]. Please report any bugs you find to our
developer list.

Best regards,

Henning

[1]