[Kamailio-Users] Kamalio Support for RFC 3323 " Privacy"

ingdavidcespedes at cable.net.co ingdavidcespedes at cable.net.co
Fri Dec 5 16:09:47 CET 2008

Hi

Is there any way (special module, or something like that) to implement RFC 3323 in Kamailio. Or do I have to do it manually, by changing the header fields that require privacy  and change them for something like ("Anonymous" <sip:anonymous at anonymous.invalid>) and keep the relation of this new URI with the original one, in a separate table of my database?. How can I do this in a more easy way?.

David Cespedes