[Kamailio-Users] Why dialplan and drouting modules were removed from openser-1.3.3?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Aug 28 11:24:04 CEST 2008

On Thursday 28 August 2008, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> this modules are not part of this source branch repository at [1]. Perhaps
> the tar was not created from the proper tag in this tree?

Hi Peter,

sorry for the confusion. I just posted a short proposal to the devel list
about further improvements in our release process.

The dialplan module is part of 1.4.0 as Daniel already wrote, the drouting is
not yet in trunk. If you depend on them you can of course just copy this code
from the 1.3.2 release.

Cheers,

Henning