[Kamailio-Users] AVP to store user contact information

Asim Riaz ariaz78 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 18:44:38 CEST 2008

but I am doing  on my existing configuration, i am rewriting the contact
information and saving it once i received 200 ok, this is true that the
registration time is not the same as I received in first register message.
what i am trying to do is to hold all the contact info in AVP and then save
the AVP into location  once I received the 200 reply
here is the script i am using; it does work but I want to do it through AVPs
f (method=="REGISTER") {
            route(2);
            exit;
          }
route[2] {
t_on_reply("2");
 fix_nated_register();
   force_rport();
            avp_write("$from/username","$avp(i:678)");

subst('/^Contact:.*<sip:(.*)@(.*)>/Contact:<sip:$avp(i:678)kamailio_ip@
>/ig');
            add_rcv_param();
t_relay("udp:my_registrar_ip:5060");