[Kamailio-Users] AVP to store user contact information

Vadim Berezniker VadimB at nbsvoice.com
Tue Aug 26 13:33:58 CEST 2008

I'm actually interested in similar behavior.

I believe I saw a thread on this topic before, but I haven't been able
to locate it.

One of the problems is that you can only use the save() registrar
function from the request route.

I wish to save the information after the registrar have accepted the
registration.