[Kamailio-Users] Having Problem routing an ACK

Stagg Shelton stagg at sheltonjohns.com
Mon Aug 25 18:28:20 CEST 2008

I agree, and this is the first provider that we have had any issues
with.  My production OpenSER is supplying service to my end users from
multiple providers using, sonus, broadsoft, & nextone without any
issue.  I have not been able to identify from packet captures which
software or product this carrier is using.  They have eluded in some
comments that they are using SER to some capacity, but I do not have
any confirmation.

Thanks
Stagg Shelton