[Kamailio-Users] Looking for a VOIP Engineer

Jonathan K. Creasy JCreasy at voxitas.com
Mon Aug 18 17:12:03 CEST 2008

Voxitas Inc. is a national VOIP provider based in St. Louis, MO. and we are currently looking for qualified applicants to fill Tier Three support positions and a VOIP Engineer position.

The reason I am posting to this list is because we are looking to fill the VOIP Engineer position with someone who has OpenSER experience and is comfortable configuring and maintaining these systems.

For details please contact our VP of Operations Zack Sargent.

Zack Sargent
VP Operations and Engineering
Voxitas, Inc.
210 N.  Tucker, St. Louis, MO. 63101