[Kamailio-Users] FreeRadius patch for OpenSer1.2.2

Nuno Marques yangsengopenser at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 14:55:03 CEST 2008

Hi,

   I'm following the examples on the book "Building Telephony Systems with
OpenSer".
   I came to Accounting and Billing chapter using FreeRadius.
   Flavio (the author) says we need to apply a patch to the freeradius to
"fix a problem with accounting type 15".
   My question is - is it still necessary to apply that patch or the new
version of freeradius allready covers it?

   I'm having big problems applying that patch because of the key signature
problems.
   Appreciate any help in this subject.
   Thanks in advance,

           Nuno