[Kamailio-Users] [Kamailio-Devel] RFC: branches/location records control

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 14:37:18 CEST 2008

On 08/21/08 09:16, Alex Balashov wrote:
> Juha Heinanen wrote:
>> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>>
>>  > I have seen on mailing lists discussions about needs that will be
>> solved  > by this new feature. Any comments?
>>
>> daniel,
>>
>> so far i have not seen a need to access branches in config script.  lcr
>> module functions have been enough for me.  of course i don't have
>> anything against that kind of access if someone else needs it.
>
> I need it!
somehow related, analyzing the list of pseudo-variables exported by
core, there are some that don't seem to be that often used (maybe it is
just me), so I am thinking in creating a new module to migrate from core
some variables.

I am thinking to keep in core
- avps
- headers
- var
- R-URI, From URI and To URI and destination URI related variables
- auth tokens (username, realm)

If you think about others that should be in core, please add here. The
new branch related PV will be in the new module. The target is release
the core as much as possible, keeping there what is very often used.

As module name, pvcore is an idea -- pseudo-variables related to core
(as there are PV exported by other modules as well, strictly related to
that particular modules).

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com