[Kamailio-Users] failure route configuration

sergejf serge at elasticall.com
Wed Aug 20 09:02:32 CEST 2008

The issue is that upon hitting a routing failure to a specific gateway in a
domain, we do not want to try the next domain but instead the next gateway
in the current domain, and so on until no gateway remains and we return a
503 message. This is a common way of handling failure routes in the
Dispatcher but it doesn't seem that the CarrierRoute supports it.