[Kamailio-Users] As a board member

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Aug 15 13:04:41 CEST 2008

Hi David,

I do not have anything with any body - as stated in the original email,
my main concern is the project itself and how it is managed - based on
how things are going (board discussions), I see no future with the
current way of managing the project.

not sure what poisoned back-stage rumours you heard, but I'm aware that
truth is not convenient for all of us and dust in the eyes is a simply
way to cover it.

Regards,
Bogdan