[Kamailio-Users] openSER with 200 cps

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:21:29 CEST 2008

Try the same config removing the xlogs statements. I've seen in several
deployments that logging is quite resource demanding and may cause the
behaviour you are seeing.

Some versions of SIPp had unreliable behaviour when the cpp was high (I
think 200cpp enters this level) so before entering into
kamailio/openser/opensips/ser issues capture the traffic and watch whether
SIPp sends the messages in the correct order.

hope it helps,

Samuel.