[Kamailio-Users] Non-numeric prefixes in carrierroute:scan_prefix

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 07:14:26 CEST 2008

Hello,
I just need a confirmation.
We have Kamailio 1.3 running in production and it is working fine.
But we received some reports from our OAM team that sometimes they want to
set a non-numeric prefix at carrierroute::scan_prefix (like 'abc.') and this
seems to not work. I have no complete details but it seems
cr_user_rewrite_uri will fail if scan_prefix holds a non-numeric prefix.
So I just like to know if scan_prefix is supposed to work with non-numeric
prefixes or not.

Regards,
takeshi