[Kamailio-Users] [Kamailio-Business] project foundation

Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya mahesh at aptela.com
Wed Aug 13 06:27:21 CEST 2008

Sounds about right to me - and something that i/we can afford...

cheers
Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya    (703) 386-1500 x9100
CTO                                                         mahesh at aptela.com
Aptela, Inc.                                     http://www.aptela.com
"Aptela: How Business Answers The Call"