[Kamailio-Users] ERROR:uri_db:mod_init: Invalid table version of the subscriber table (Kamailio ver. 1.4)

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Aug 12 23:03:58 CEST 2008

On Tue, August 12, 2008 5:13 pm, Rafael Risco Gonzales-Vigil wrote:
> Thanks Henning, I think it was my error because problem disapeer when I
> comment these lines in my config:
>
> # modparam("uri_db", "db_table", "uri")
> # modparam("uri_db", "use_uri_table", 0)
>
> so now kamailio use 'subscriber' table by default, btw I'm not sure but
> the parameter 'db_table' should not be activated since parameter
> 'use_uri_table' was '0'...

Hi Rafael,

do you refer with "should not activated" to the config file, or the module
code? The default value is subscriber, this fits to the use_uri_table
default in my opinion.

> Now I am testing kamailio 1.4 to use a VIEW from mya2billing DB as a
> subscriber database, It works in 1.3.2 version of openser using this
> modparam:
>
> modparam("uri_db", "subscriber_table", "subscriber_v2") ,  where
> 'subscriber_v2' its the VIEW shown below:
>
> CREATE VIEW openser.subscriber_v2 AS
> [..]
>
> Then you can authenticate users using if(!www_authorize("",
> "subscriber_v2")) or  if(!proxy_authorize("", "subscriber_v2")) in
> register and invite request routes....

The function www_authorize and proxy_authorize are not in the uri_db
module, there are in auth_db, but otherwise it should be fine i think.

> In Kamailio version 1.4 the modparam "subscriber_table" was removed from
> uri_db module, Is it enough to specify the new table in www_authorize and
> proxy_authorize functions?

The uri_db module is not related to the auth_db module, so its not
necessary to setup this module if you do not need function from it.

Cheers,

Henning