[Kamailio-Users] uac_replace_from and lumps again

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Tue Aug 12 15:54:31 CEST 2008

Hi Alex,

Let me double check this. In our setup, this works properly (or at least
no problem known); and the from headers in the reply is right as well.
One difference may be, that we use uac_replace_from purely in
branch_route() and not in the request route itself.
I can double check your problem tomorrow (i'm not at the office today)
and, if i find something, update the patch.

Carsten

Alex Hermann wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 August 2008, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
>
>> El Tuesday 12 August 2008 14:17:39 Alex Hermann escribió:
>>
>>> REQUEST_ROUTE:
>>> uac_replace_from(a)
>>> t_relay();
>>>
>>> FAILURE_ROUTE: