[Kamailio-Users] OpenSER vs Kamailio vs OpenSIPS ?!

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Aug 12 13:58:24 CEST 2008

On Tue, August 12, 2008 1:40 pm, G.O. Jensen wrote:
> [..]
> I really should have this out of my mind ASAP as we're about to go live
> with an OpenSER infrastructure here during August and we'd like the most
> recent/stable solution from either of the projects for the future...

Hi,

sure, i also like to have this. :-) But unfortunately its not that easy at
the moment. If I would came now from the outside I would evaluate both of
them like any other open source projects, e.g. look at the mailing lists,
think about the recent actions and possible motivations behind them, try
to get an impression about the direction and pace of the future
development. And then its just a matter of personal taste/ preferences and
priorities.

Cheers,

Henning