[Kamailio-Users] [Kamailio-Devel] poll: project name

Jerome Martin jmartin at longphone.fr
Tue Aug 12 00:01:45 CEST 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-11 at 16:21 -0400, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
> > imho, we need to put this issue to bed and move on.  its done..
>
> I have to agree with Adam here :)
> It's done.  Move forward and spend time in testing and coding!

Yeah, even I who initially "voted" differently have to agree when faced
with reason: let's move on. It was nice to ask the community thought :-)

If we could just all agree on that consensus, that would at least bind
the community around "the story of the name everyone hated but now chose
to like anyway !" :-)
--
Jérôme Martin | LongPhone
Responsable Architecture Réseau