[Kamailio-Users] openser/kamailio meeting in Bucharest, August 11, 2008

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 11:01:36 CEST 2008

Hello,

besides everything, good food and drinks last. So, the dinner is today,
Monday, August 11, at 20:00. The place is called "PUI DE URS". It is a
place to get a right feeling about all, not an expensive place but nice.

Web page (Romanian though):

http://www.puideurs.ro/

The map of the zone is:
http://www.kamailio.net/pub/tmp/puideurs.jpg

The main point for orientation is the underground (metro) station
"Grozavesti". From there is about 5 minute walking. (the asterisks shows
the points of interest). Easiest way to reach is via underground or
taxi. By underground, there are 4 stops from the main rail station "Gara
de Nord" or 3 stops from Unirea Square (Piata Unirii -- a central area
and important public transportation node).

If you need more details, just let me know where I will give guidelines.

See you soon,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla