[Kamailio-Users] serMyAdmin login problem invalid username and/or password

muhammad akl muhammad.akl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 17:44:47 CEST 2008

thx Flavio for ur response but i still  have another question the main
problem with the user "admin at localhost " and password "openserrw" that were
created by the openser_mysql.sh is still happening got the same message
"invalid username and/or password "

but when i removed that account from the subscriber table and used the
openser.sql file from sermyadmin i have successfully logged in but after
modifying the openser.sql file to match my environment

so after that i tried to register with a new account from the home page
using register button besides to login button and filled the account's
information there everything worked fine

but the  problem happend here now is when i logged with the "admin at setup"
and password "secret "  account to approve the new account for users i got
this message

pastebin.com/m7154020b

p.s for alot of testing i have used more than one version of serMyAdmin
beginning with ver 0.3 to 0.7 !!

sorry for my poor english as am not native

BR

muhammad