[Kamailio-Users] project status and my decisions

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Aug 8 19:15:30 CEST 2008

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > So, I am asking:
 > - how do you see a proper management structure for the future

i thought that people in an open source project are trustworthy and that
there is no need for a legal entity.  unfortunately this turned out to
be false and a legal entity is needed that owns the domain name,
trademarks, etc. of the project, and that has some rules regarding
management of the project.  setting up that kind of legal entity would,
however, go beyond my resources.

 > - feedback about future involvement, suggestions and alternative for
 > going on

i'm willing to keep on maintaining those kamailio modules and other
parts of code that i have been involved with.

-- juha