[Kamailio-Users] free_fixup_function

Julien mangeard julien.mangeard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 02:33:50 CEST 2008

Nothing is unsafe.

If you try to call a function exported by another module with Perl, Perl
module refuses.
The "free_fixup_function" mechanism is not implemented in the Perl module.
But, this sentence suggests the contrary:
 => new free fixup functions - making safer to use some functions exported
by modules in embedded languages such as Perl

For the same reason, the Perl module documentation is not up to date.
In the documentation, you can read this kind of example :

> $m->moduleFunction("sl_send_reply", "500", "Internal Error");
> $m->moduleFunction("xlog", "L_INFO", "foo");

But with the 1.4 release, it doesn't work.

--
Julien Mangeard