[Kamailio-Users] Accounting / REFER question

Miles Scruggs miles.scruggs at wideideas.com
Thu Aug 7 22:09:41 CEST 2008

To do this 100% then you need to stay in the RTP path, which has
little or nothing to do with openser.  Alternatives are:

1.)	SIP session timers
2.)	Doing SIP only based accounting which will rarely if ever be
accurate.
Cheers

Miles Scruggs
Wide Ideas | Operations | miles.scruggs at wideideas.com | 509.525.6522