[Kamailio-Users] OpenSIPS project

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Aug 5 20:41:46 CEST 2008

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu writes:

 > Also, I'm ready to overlook this "not-nice" action, so granting back my
 > admin rights on the OpenSER project will be an act of respect.

bogdan,

i don't know about the rights removal thing, but it would be interesting
for the community to know what your plans regarding OpenSER (now
Kamailio) project are.

in my opinion there was lack of respect from your part too when you (as
OpenSER project founder) started the new fork without any prior notice
to the community or a clear message indicating what you thought was
wrong with the project.  perhaps we could have together been able to fix
the problems and continue without the fork.

-- juha

ps.  i'm behind with my email, because i'm in the middle of installing
of a new roof for my house.  for the same reason i'm not currently able
to contribute much to kamailio project.