[Kamailio-Users] [Kamailio-Devel] 1.4.0 release plans, project matters

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Aug 5 14:30:58 CEST 2008

Hi Henning,

general statements (covering everybody) are difficult to support and
guessing such matters is dangerous.

my opinion was strictly from my personal experience. Also based on the
feedback from the list - the widely used version is still 1.2, after
more than half of year of 1.3...

These are facts and not guessing

Regards,
Bogdan