[Kamailio-Users] OpenSIPS project

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Aug 5 12:51:03 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 05 August 2008, Andreas Granig wrote:
> Since some major companies are now, after years of evaluation, testing
> etc, settling to use OpenSER, I can tell in behalf of them that they are
> not amused. Please elaborate on the issues you have with the trade mark
> (if you're allowed to do so).

Hi Andreas,

we're here are also not amused at all. With regards to the OpenSER TM problem
please contact me privately if you like to have further details. Kamailio is
at least to my knowledge not affected from trademarks. For details about
eventual problems with the name of the fork please also contact me directly,
or do some google search by yourself.

Cheers,

Henning