[Kamailio-Users] [OpenSER-Users] OpenSER Advanced Programming Course, Bucharest, Voice System, August 11-14, 2008

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Aug 5 11:10:01 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 18 June 2008, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> i'll also be able to join and teach. I'll focus mostly on database related
> topics, e.g.:

Hello everybody,

because of the recent developments, mainly the fork of "opensips" from
Kamailio/ OpenSER i'm sad to announce that i'll not come to teach at this
event. I don't think there is at the moment a a positive environment that in
my opinion is necessary for a successful course.

If somebody want to meet me next week in Bucarest on a personal level, please
drop me an email.

Sorry about that,

Henning Westerholt

--
Henning Westerholt - Development Consumer Products / DSL Core
Tel.  +49 721 91374-4483 Fax. +49 721 91374-2734

Amtsgericht Montabaur HRB 6484
Vorstand: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Achim Weiss,
Thomas Gottschlich, Matthias Greve, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Oliver
Mauss Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Michael Scheeren