[Kamailio-Users] how to forward my SIP frame ?

Mon Aug 4 18:34:23 CEST 2008

Hi Francois!

I do not understand what is not working. The IP address verification or
the forwarding?

Can you forward without verification?
How have you verified that the request is not forward? If you loop the
request to the proxy again, you should the request if you sniff on the
loopback interface (.e.g ngrep -d lo, or even better: ngrep -d any)

regards
klaus