[Kamailio-Users] OpenSIPS project

Mik Cheez michael_bulk at wildgate.com
Mon Aug 4 17:38:30 CEST 2008

I thought OpenSER was a fork of SER created by Bogdan...isn't this
becoming a tad bit redundant?  At the time, I thought forking SER was a
terrific idea, as development was taking forever and going nowhere.
Since that time there have been many major releases, dozens of new
features, and general praise by me.  If this fork is based solely on the
hideous name "Kamailio", then perhaps you could fork Kamailio into
/dev/null and rename the OpenSER project OpenSIPS.