[Kamailio-Users] OpenSIPS project

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Aug 4 13:02:31 CEST 2008

Hi Peter,

(I just copy and paste a previous rely)

OpenSER (as started by Voice System) goes away due some trademark
issues  regarding the name (see the web site).

The OpenSER project renamed as Kamailio.

OpenSIPS is a new project started by Voice System as the current
OpenSER/Kamailio is not able to provide for us an environment for a
quality and progressive work.

Shortly,

          /->  Kamailio
OpenSER -