[Kamailio-Users] TLS with openser

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Mon Aug 4 11:03:31 CEST 2008

I do know about that option, how do you think I did enable TLS in the
first place. I DO WANT to use TLS...I don't want to disable it. I am
looking for a way to make it work with my PSTN GW.

> hi all
>
> Got some issues with tls my pstn gw does not support tls ..but I am
> using it between my clients and openser. The traffic is being sent
> encrypted to the pstn gw.
>
> I am using sethostport to forward traffic.
>
> any ides ?

Seems to me there is a perfectly good 'disable_tls' option in the global

scope in the config file.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems