[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool: no price showing

Brian Del Shasta briandelshasta at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 08:44:22 CEST 2008

By "sending out the call in E.164 format" do you mean instructing the
gateway (or something other than CDRTool) to use that format?  And are you
saying to set the destination id to '1305 USA-MIAMI' or to just '1305' and
the description to USA-MIAMI?  I don't suppose by any chance you have access
to still and can include an example line from your Destinations, Customers,
Profiles, and Rates tables?  I appreciate your help!