[OpenSER-Users] [OpenSER-Devel] Portability in Openser

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Apr 30 11:55:13 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 30 April 2008, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> OpenSER should work on any linux system, also on BSD-like and sun solaris
> OS. Additional to this 'normal' platforms its also usable on embedded
> systems. We're using debian stable in production, but there also people
> that using RHEL or SLES systems.
>
> If the OS works on the machine, then OpenSER should run fine too. OpenSER
> don't need any special hardware, it has more or less the same requirements
> like any other network server. But the exact hardware you need depends of
> course on the setup, the load and your QoS requirements.

Hi Aadilkhan,

i would appreciate it if you could fix your mail server to not reject my
emails to you:

SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<XXX at velankani.com>:
host inbound.velankani.com [216.132.211.40]: 554
Sender address rejected: Permission denied; sending from XXX at 1und1.de to
XXX at velankani.com, see http://policy.velankani.com/dompolicy.php

Thanks,

Henning