[OpenSER-Users] userblacklist

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Apr 28 19:19:10 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 23 April 2008, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> > ok param 3 (number) is now mandatory.
> >
> > Param 3 was optional because I thought it would be better to keep old
> > syntax instead of forcing existing openser-configurations to be
> > reconfigured...
>
> Thank you Helmut, i'll later take a look. Well, this don't appeared in an
> (public) stable release so far, so i don't see a strong need to keep the
> compatibility here.

Hello Helmut,

i thought a little more about this issue, and i just ported your first patch,
without the 'old' interface change. It provides more consistency with the
check_blacklist function. Sorry for the double work.

> Additionally I fixed a potential seg fault caused by strncpy without
> using MAXNUMBERLEN to protect target buffer in function
> "check_user_blacklist".

I don't used your logic (just copy with strncpy up to the MAXNUMBERLEN size),
this does much to work for most of the cases, as its fills the string with
unneeded zeros. I just use the existing approach, check if the number length
is smaller or equal the MAXNUMBERLEN.

> Further e164 numbers (leading '+' sign) as number_to_check or in R-URI
> are now allowed. "+" is stripped off in function "check_user_blacklist"
> befor calling dt_longest_match().

I just used the same logic that is actually implemented in the carrierroute
module. All non-numerical chars in front of the number are skipped.

Please let me know if you see any issues,

Henning