[OpenSER-Users] ERROR:presence:mod_init: Wrong version v-1 for table <presentity>, need v2

Andrea Polidoro andrea.polidoro at uniroma2.it
Mon Apr 28 18:27:47 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I'm trying to install in a debian sid machine the openser 1.3 in order
to use it as presence server. I downloaded the openser and the presence
module from the official debian repository.
As database I'm using mysql.
Unfortunately, when I try to  start the openSer I receive this error:

"ERROR:presence:mod_init: Wrong version v-1 for table <presentity>,
need v2"

I found the presentity table structure in this link:

http://www.openser.org/docs/db-tables/openser-db-1.3.x.html#GEN-DB-PRESENTITY

and I compared it with the presentity table in my system (this is the
output):

mysql> describe presentity;
+---------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field         | Type             | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+---------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| id            | int(10) unsigned | NO   | PRI | NULL    |
auto_increment |
| username      | varchar(64)      | NO   | MUL | NULL
|                |
| domain        | varchar(64)      | NO   |     | NULL
|                |
| event         | varchar(64)      | NO   |     | NULL
|                |
| etag          | varchar(64)      | NO   |     | NULL
|                |
| expires       | int(11)          | NO   |     | NULL
|                |
| received_time | int(11)          | NO   |     | NULL
|                |
| body          | blob             | NO   |     | NULL
|                |
Please, could you help me to understood witch is the error?

the presence parameters in  my  openser.cfg  are:
modparam("presence", "db_url",
        "mysql://openser:openserrw@127.0.0.1/openser")
modparam("presence", "presentity_table", "presentity")
modparam("presence", "server_address", "sip:192.168.100.22:5060")

Thank you in advance for your help,

Best Regards

Andrea Polidoro

Andrea Polidoro
PhD Student
University of Rome "Tor Vergata"
Department of Electronics Engineering
Via del Politecnico, 1 - 00133 Rome - ITALY

phone:  +39 06 7259 7773
mobile: +39 320 4391892
email: andrea.polidoro at uniroma2.it